Thursday, 28 June 2007 Y 6:21 pm

is it really our attitude that suck that much?
why has it has been like that where teachers say our attitude sucks?
since sec 1 till now, it's still the same old thing...
It all goes down to 'our attitude'.

ahh...doesn't it sound like class 2e3'o5...LOL.

my results especially biology...is like "oh gosh~!"
i start to wonder more,"what will be my raw score for o's man?"
i start to worry more and more.

and so today,i walked home with priscilla and qinghui.
Had a sort-of close-to-heart talk.
and i realised...hmm...how to say in english?....

人往往会错失许多机会。
时儿,失去了良机就失去了,
挽不回的。

and as for a person, i'm happy that at least we talked again.

so i remembered all the things that happened that fateful night
and of course, all the things you did,said and all.
You made me remember there's the other side of you that's so nice and attractive. the side that's so sweet and caring.
You may not remember the details or you don't even want to remember or it doesn't even meant anything to you....
but these memories will always stay etched in my mind and heart. xD

dedicated for you....specially...
Well I know that these feelings won't end no, no.
They'll just get stronger if I see you again.
Baby I'm tired of being friends.
I wanna know if you feel the same
And could you tell me do you feel my pain?
Don't leave me in doubt.