|
Saturday, 19 January 2008 Y 1:49 pm okays chanced upon a very interesting blog jus' now. http://www.kingfabian.blogspot.com/ quite funny jokes..okays..shall copy some for readers' pleasure kays.LOL. A little boy at Christmas time is writing to Santa. He writes, "Dear Santa, I've been a good boy all year, please can I have a bike." Then he thinks that's not quite true, so he starts again and writes, "Dear Santa, I've been good all week, please can I have a bike," but again he thinks it's not quite true, so he writes another letter.This time he writes, "Dear Santa, I've been good all day, please can I have a bike." He's still not happy with it however and he thinks, 'Christmas isn't just about Santa.' So he runs downstairs and grabs the toy Mary from the nativity set.He takes the model back up to his room and writes a fourth letter. "Dear Jesus, I've got your mother and if you want to see her again, send me a bike." A lady goes to her parish priest one day and tells him, "Father, I have a problem. I have two female parrots but they only know how to say one thing." "What do they say?" the priest inquired. "They say, 'Hi, we're prostitutes. Do you want to have some fun?" "That's obscene!" the priest exclaimed, "I can see why you are embarrassed." He thought a minute and then said, "You know, I may have a solution to this problem. I have two male parrots whom I have taught to pray and read the Bible. Bring your two parrots over to my house and we will put them in the cage with Francis and Job. My parrots can teach your parrots to praise and worship. I'm sure your parrots will stop saying that...that phrase in no time." "Thank you," the woman responded, "this may very well be the solution." The next day, she brought her female parrots to the priest's house. As he ushered her in, she saw his two male parrots were inside their cage, holding their rosary beads and praying. Impressed, she walked over and placed her parrots in with them. After just a couple of seconds, the female parrots exclaimed out in unison, "Hi, we're prostitutes. Do you want to have some fun?" There was a stunned silence. Finally, one male parrot looked over at the other male parrot and said, "Put the beads away, Francis, our prayers have been answered!" |
Me♥ ![]()
I am Liew Chai Shia.
Study Currently in Temasek Poly's Integrated Facilities Design and Management (FDM) 17 goin' on 18 in 6 October. chaisia912@hotmail.com I Wanna♥ JUST be FREE from projects/Grad/Have trouble-free/stressless days Go Sentosa! Watch movie/s! Eat ice cream! Eat all the goodies around Sg! Window shopping at Orchard! Steamboat! (like finallyyyy~) Ice-skating! KBox! Read! Find my right one♥! Ongoing♥ ESCAPADES♥ ![]() [hazelleen] [HSCAlumniBand] [FDM] [AmberofAutumn] [Aisiah] [AlexLee] [AlineNg] [AlvinEGUIDES] [AmandaAw] [AmandaPoh] [AndreaLim] [AngieTan] [BobbyEGUIDES] [CeputraSalim] [Cerlyn] [CharmaineTan] [ChelseaNg] [ChewYanPoh] [ChristineTan] [ChristineTVBblog] [DanEGUIDES] [DaphenieBIBI] [DesmondN904] [DorothyKwan] [EileenTay] [ElaineLim] [EliciaLimNEBO] [EmiliaNEBO] [GaryShien] [Gary-AKLTG] [GermaineNEBO] [GeraldNEBO] [Hongjie] [HuilingLow] [HuzairiEGUIDES] [IreneN904] [JiaLi] [JianLeLee] [jiaqiEGUIDES] [JieLingTen] [JingXin] [JunWeiTanNEBO] [JunWeiYe] [JunYihLau] [KailingShim] [KunyuanLee] [KwanghongHang] [MadelineNeo] [MichelAng] [MillieNEBO] [NatalieEGUIDES] [NicholasHeng] [PearlynN904] [PriscillaChua] [RachelChua] [RaudhahNEBO] [RosannePohNEBO] [SherlynnNEBO] [SingYeeYeow] [ValerieN904] [VickyNeo] [VioNEBO] [Weineng] [WenChieh] [WinsonEGUIDES] [WysenQuek] [XiangLiEGUIDES] {YapLiyin] [YilingHow] [ZhiyongEGUIDES] [friendster] [blogger] [link] TWITTER♥ PAST♥ May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 October 2010 November 2010 APPLAUSE♥ Basecodes by: ME♥} Images: Photobucket,ME♥} Designer: summerkisses♥} lovable/s |