Wednesday, 16 April 2008 Y 8:20 pm

I'm really reconsidering if i made the right choice to come into my course.
cs very sad today...
i realise i can't be so sociable like i was in secondary school.
i'm like super quiet can?! believe it or not..it's true..
though i'm like quite noisy, i'm really the opposite today..
talked less than ten full sentences i guess.
i miss HaiSing..i miss HSCBand..i miss HSC canteen..HSC meepok dry..HSC friends & all!!
I wanna turn back time! I even miss singing HSC catholic hymns every alternate week's morning...

cs... why you don't study till you die sia... T.T
adding on to my misery, michel different class from me.
wth can...don't even let two pathetic Haisians into same class....HAIS!!!!
really damn sian now..
miserable & sad..don't know how am i gonna pass my pitiful three years..
hopefully as time passes, its not as bad as what i thought of it to be...

can any kind souls jus' kill me now? thanks alot..

oh MICHEL! Though we not same class, we meetup and study together too kay?

†` just let me hear your finest whispers ` says:
I LOVE YOU CS

hahahahahas, YAP! I LOVE YOU TOO!
mushy hor..but too bad, i love my friends truckloads.