Sunday, 15 June 2008 Y 12:58 am

guess today's another wordy post.
anyway, yesterday watched KungFu Panda with Ah Man!
was hilarious!
and after that went to eat the mountain-tall mango ice.
& went 4e2's class gathering at 85 lo.
food's great and of course, the bunch of them are love.
meetups with them are always joyful. (:

Then, today wet Tm with AhYap and went her house.
Eileen came along la.
& when i was going home i realised i lost my Ezlink which i spent a long time finding.
In the end found it in my bag. -.-"

was on the verge to write certain emo da dao li again la.
but ar, better not.so it's not that wordy le ba.
(:

mayb' what i've said is too straight.
but it's a fact.

Oh, I didn't mean for this to go as far as it did
And I didn't mean to get so close and share what we
did

And I didn't mean to fall in love, but I did
And you didn't mean to love me back
But I know you did