Sunday, 15 February 2009 Y 1:08 pm

who doesn't love care and concern? who doesn't love love?

just random.

Your life is defined by its opportunities... even the ones you miss.
-Benjamin Button


read this particular quote or rather, paragraph from the newspaper.
and found it quite meaningful.
thus, i wanna catch this movie.
but exams are drawing near.
so yea... i shall jus' watch and go home and study.

For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.
-Benjamin Button


-editedit-
okays... just now went to pass Zy and Alvin their Valentine's gift...
THANKS Alvin for his pretty card!
then went to run some errands and exchange/bought my stuff...
Of course, thanks to the two guys who pei-ed me running around Tm with me....
Then, while i was dying of dehydration on the bus ride home, WOO~, saw my friend and the best part, he's holding a bottle of water 2/3 full! Totally great!
Seriously envious of people who can bite things, eat anything they want with no worries man!
Dentist said i may be able to take the stupid braces out at June, hopefully.
actually was March, but delayed. =(
anyone who is like interested in getting fat by eating and eating, please contact me! i'll entertain you once i've gotten my irritating braces off man!

anyway, today is Sleepy day! *yawns*
Super sleepy since i'm like not that 'strong'...
've been blog-hopping and reading love stories...
nice and sweet! =)

i've like finally found out something again... not something to be proud of though.

anyway, who can force me to study now? RIGHT NOW!