Wednesday, 22 April 2009 Y 8:19 pm

long time no feel to blog.
anyway, today can say is happy but unhappy.
so happening...

First of all, I'm officially NOT the class rep anymore. (*claps*)
The baton is passed to WenChieh and i know she'd do a much better job than me, of course.
i'm a failure in being a class rep anyway. =)

As for the money matter that happened today, it spoilt my mood all in all.
set me thinking once again.
hate it lots.
患难见真情.
I L♥VE YOU BI! hahahahas!

but as a result of all these, i gained lots of things. =)
priceless.
& i realised i do ♥love my freshies lots...
though we're not mentors anymore, i bet they still treat us very much like mentors.

Ohhh and i got back into Food Hygiene for Cds.
Same class with Chewyan and Angie. GREAT! At least i've got company man!

& omg!~
my bro is like so 'brave' or stupid i should say?
he told my whole family he has a girlfriend. lols...

& Oh ya!~
tomorrow is gonna be GIRLS DAY! woo!
they're all gonna wear skirts!
which i've only got HaiSing skirt
so shall wear a hmm... lemme think ba... xP

i've thought through it!
I SHALL NOT EMO ANYMORE!
till then.

lastly, i shall repeat!
I ♥L♥VE♥ MY FRIENDS ALOT ALOT! =D