Wednesday, 20 May 2009 Y 8:56 pm

After all that has happened today, I feel that there's no need to say anymore things.
Just received some photos to relieve the days we used to have.
Link Hotel...

FDM 3rd Yr Anni's Actual day
Random days...
Dunno what's with my face& of course, Angie's...
Why Bibi looking at me ar?? *shyshy*
When we know one another at the beginning....
Safra for pools...
But things will never be the same again...
AUTOCAD-ing in 1st sem.
Random photo under a random tree..
First N804 chalet....
Heart Attack with JinXin lying flat...

CCN day...with curry puffs and NO class funds~
Those were the days we used to have.
Those were the days we WILL NEVER have anymore.
That's life.
In poly, backstabbing is rife.
Even the most unexpected person will stab you unknowingly.
Even when you're an emo shit, you're classified as a 'leader' to noise.
*RIGHT FROM THIS F*CKING MOMENT, I DECLARE I'M FREAKING SHUTTING UP 'BOUT THIS MATTER*
DAMNIT! I SHALL JUST SHUDDUP KAY.FINE!

*chill~*
Okay reform now.
Anyway, let happier memories take over my anger, guilt, sadness, sins and what have you.
FDM Freshies Camp.
the 'last' camp (for a few who totally understand what i mean.)












Till then.
Think what you want to think.
i have no say.
I really don't know what else i can say but sorry.
I may have said or did things i shouldn't.
Though things can't be changed already, i can only apologise.
i can only say i will try to improve my future and amend the past.
the present? i really don't know.
There's no reset button.
i was kinda wondering if i could disappear from this world like now.