Friday, 24 July 2009 Y 9:37 pm

Finally i found the crux to blog and post photos~
Idk wth is wrong with my mozilla's Blogger but anyway, today is another typical day filled with projects and more projects.
I just have very complicated feelings recently, or rather, mixed feelings. Too many feelings at one go.
Nevermind, that's not the main point.

Photos taken at random days doing random things below.

The Bug that caused unrest in the LT during IRDD...BIG & Fierce-looking~
A retarded face that can repel evil... xP
FHy-ers~!
Too shy to see me, i know.
She loves me lots.
xP
That's my tutor/lecturer for FHy.
Spot Cy!
Nothing to do arh...
~!
____________________________________________________________________
The following i think no one will understand what i mean.
My blog, my say ma....
Recently many things happened, for me i guess.
Suay-ed alot.
Once again, these things, be it minor or major, made me reflect again.
I learnt that one can't have the best of two worlds.
I can't make EVERY SINGLE ONE around me happy.
Perhaps there are people out there who dislikes me, hates me, IDK;
Perhaps i've offended people (If i did, i apologise, of course.);
Perhaps some friends might dislike me but act as if nothing happened?
I don't know. i really really don't know.
Somehow after all that has happened, i feel more bonded and closer to my clique. Depend on them more often, relying on them more...
I can only say IT must be my fault since all of them ended up the same way.
But i don't know how to change as i don't know the reason.
I really miss the past and cherish the past.
Everyday of my life is filled with approximately 50% depression. Friendship problems are the things that are capable of affecting me at this moment and so, yea. According to APEL Personality test, i'm afraid of loneliness. Yeps. true...true to the max.
_____________________________________________________________________
Gotten Sungei Buloh for IRDD. =(
Veryvery sadded.

It's not the same anymore.