Tuesday, 27 October 2009 Y 11:33 pm

An update before i sleep towards a freaking 8AM boring OrgComm lesson tomorrow.
Start your day with OrgComm=Hypnotising yourself to sleep for the rest of the day.

Anyway, Projects are streaming in recently. Much that i'd love to sleep early, i can't. Distracted while doing projects, assignments etc.

I MUST NOT skip any more lectures!
-Determined cs (:


Anyway, my cds is coolios~
Blogging and learning animations. NO exams! OH YAY~!
But it seems difficult.
Just finished blogging on my E-Learning CDS blog.
So was thinkin' i shan't neglect my ♥g8princess.

& i Rocker John man! She'll bring Lighting&Acoustics while i shall bring Energy Audit.
Org Comm is doneee~
Attractions Management, we've got the ZOOOOOOOOOO~! HERE I COME ZOO~!!

What've we been doing recently?
Photos shall answer you~
'em. Bibi is the knife. =D

I LOVE MY ♥AH MON TOO~!
SEE LAW HUI CHEE, DAPHENIE~! YOUR BIGBIG PHOTO~!
She tries to kidnap ah mon arh~
Attentive cs listening to lectures... As attentive as Ah Mon. hahahas! We always play in lectures arh.. badbadbad...
Know what are these? Da Tou Tie... Big HEAD photos yo! =D

Mayb' it's with me.
It must be me.