Wednesday, 7 October 2009 Y 10:43 pm

Was my birthday on 6 Oct!
I'm FINALLY 18 YO!
wasn't expecting much but gotten really loads.
Can say is my BEST birthday...

It may be simple but i'm really happy.
  • ♥Eil, ♥Yap & ♥Lyn celebrated with me at Mushroom Pot ♥♥♥♥♥♥!
  • My family celebrated with me at a dinner
  • ♥N804 celebrated with me during chalet dinner and gave me a DORAEMON & a DIY CARD! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!
  • ♥Zy celebrated with me for one whole day~, ♥baked a cake for me and made me a very happy girl~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!
  • ♥E2 peeps are celebrating for me tomorrow!
  • Many many people wished me Happy Birthday by sms, phone, email, Fb, etcetc.
  • All who meant to me remembered my birthday
How fortunate can i be? What more can i ask for? =D *SMILES*

THANKS EVERYONE for wishing and all!
I was typing out all the names and i realised that there are too many people i would want to thank.
All these lil' msges, be it Fb, Sms, Msn, phone call or anything, really appreciate these msges.

I'm super touched at lil' things. :$
i'm happy. very happy.
Everything cut short as i'll just put all these appreciations and events in my heart.
I ♥LOVE YOU ALL!
♥'Ngie!
♥CHEWYan!

My ♥BIBI! hahahas! oppsopps~

DOROTHY&ISABELLA!
YUQIAN!~ NICE cookies!!!! =D
BU!
Chalet was fun....
was reluctant to leave everytime i'm supposed to.
=D

& my temperament is getting weirder nowadays...